Thursday, May 7, 2009

dash the hopes of those who hate me

okay, couple things...(in my best papa price voice)

1. TJ at TJ's Test Kitchen and Ugly Girl with a Beautiful Heart @ The Long Road Out of Hell awarded me the Super Blogger Award.

Here are the rules:

Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.Ya gotta love being a favorite of a fellow blogger and the hardest part is picking 5 people to pass this SUPER BLOGGER AWARD on to. This one has made it's rounds, so I tried to pick bloggers who hadn't been picked yet! Here are my picks for this SUPER BLOGGER AWARD:
  • Mandi @ Family First: she's my bestie, and a new mom. she balances work, family, and her friends - and shares my love of DMB and weightwatchers. we've been through soooo much together, and laughs are never far behind us.
  • Angela @ Angela's Grand Adventures: WW partner, fellow Richmond-ian (for now), and another Lane Bryant fan.
  • Learning to Be Less: funny, motivator, and a Biggest Loser fan. Love her!
  • Slackey @ One twenty-something's journey to get fit: has lost an amazing amount of weight and is getting ready to start WVU Law School.
  • Lynn @ The Hungry Little Caterpillar: i follow her blog, even though i'm terrified of caterpillars! :) she's always out moving - wii fit, walking, etc...and she's a twitter gal!

2. it's my 50th post!!! :) in honor of this, i'd like to try my hand at a little giveaway. how do you cats feel about no pudge brownies?!? well, the winner of the giveaway will get all 3 flavors available in my area - chocolate, mint, and cappucino! you know the drill - leave a comment on this post and blog with a reference to this giveaway and i'll randomly choose someone as the winner on the 15th. good luck! :)


3. the title of this blog is from DMB's new song, beachball. love this song and loooooove that line!

2 comments:

  1. Count me in :D
    *drool* mm..mmm brownies.

    *high fives* to the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, thanks for the award, and I LOVE No Pudge brownies! They are the YUM. I make them in my mini muffin tin so they're 1 point each, and they have loads more edges, which are my favorite part of the brownie anyway!

    ReplyDelete