Tuesday, September 22, 2009

peanuuuut, peanut butter....and jelly!

have you guys heard that song?  peanuuuuut, peanut butter...and jelly!  we sang it a lot as kids - i dunno where i learned it, but i'm gonna assume it was in elementary school.  we sang a lot at my schools.

anyways, it's stuck in my head because i had it for lunch.  5 pt pb&j?  yes, please!  very tasty.

challenge update: 1/3 workouts completed.  have until sunday to get the other 2 in...gonna try to do it tonight and tomorrow, though, because we're going to WV for the weekend.

i'm so bored - and ready to crash.  i took a 2 hour nap last night, and then slept for almost 7 hours.  i shouldn't be tired today!!!

how's everyone else's week/day/life?  update people!  i need something to read. :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I teach that song to kids. It sticks with you just like the peanut butter to my ass.

    Oh, I really like the people this season on Loser. Especially Coach Mo and Abby. I do have to say though, whoever picked Abby (I think it was that really nice firefighter)as their partner is sorta a dumbass. Only because if they ever fall below the yellow line, it would be evil to vote her off so I do not think anyone will vote her off. I like that Rebecca too. She reminds me of one of the sisters on the yellow team from last season (Aubrey, I think).

    ReplyDelete