Tuesday, March 17, 2009

camelbak

i'm a tired girl these days. the good news is i'm just about over my sickness. i woke up feeling lots better this morning!!!

i did the most driving ever this weekend. on friday, i drove home from richmond. i went to my weigh-in friday night instead of the usual saturday morning, and was down 2 more lbs for a grand total of 16.5 lbs in 6 weeks. i'm attaching a picture of me with my weight loss chart:



anyways, after the meeting, misty and the girls came to my house. misty decided to "adopt" parker for me while daniel is away at work and i'm working in richmond. i cried like a big baby. it was a tough night...no daniel, and no parker.

on saturday, i got my lazy self out of bed by 6:30 and hit the road for marion, il. daniel and i spent the weekend laughing and resting. it was so great to spend some time with him. we did really good, and saved all of tears for the end of the weekend when i was leaving. i drove home sunday evening, and rolled in around midnight.

yesterday morning i had an eye appt, so i got contacts and new glasses ordered. i drove down to richmond yesterday afternoon. joined the crew for some outback dinner, then headed back to the hotel to enjoy a workout. 45 mins on the elliptical...i went for 3.2 miles and burned 530 calories. i'm really proud of myself for sticking to this workout stuff. and proud of ang for kicking the treadmill's butt. angela was pretty awesome and ordered me a camelbak water bottle...i'm in love with it!!! it's a bright fuschia color, and has worked well at reminding me to drink my water.

i know this post is kinda rambly - and basically just a play-by-play of the weekend's happenings. nothing too new around here. i think me and mandi are going to david's bridal this weekend so i can try on some wedding gowns. that might make this whole "planning a wedding" stuff seem a little more real.

2 comments:

  1. I love our new bottles too! Proud of us for working out the most this week!

    ReplyDelete