Wednesday, March 18, 2009

omg, i did what?

i'm in awe. i just worked out for 1 hour. yes, 1 hour. i did 1/2 hour on the elliptical and 1/2 hour on the treadmill...burned 655 calories and went a total of 4.65 miles. what...the...crap? is this the same girl that 6 weeks ago was worn out after 10 minutes on the treadmill and had to make herself do a speed of 3.5 in 5 min increments???

i'm just so proud of myself. feel silly gloating, but i really am proud. totally announcing it at my WW meeting, too. i want my bravo sticker, dangit!!! :)

i've been working out a lot more this week...well, still every night after dinner, but for longer periods of time. i've been eating some of my activity points, but i'm hoping for a big loss this week. i know, i know...any loss is a good thing, but i really would like to hit my 20 lb mark this week.

can anyone out there clear something up for me? is there a limit of how many activity points you earn a week? just curious. i'm not even close to eating all that i've earned - just dying to know for curiosity's sake.

a young guy came into the workout room while ang and i were in there. talk about motivation! no, no, not for why you're thinking - i wasn't attracted to him or anything. but he ran on the treadmill in increments. i kept sneaking a peak at his speeds...8 mph, 8.5 mph, 9 mph. wow. i'm just in awe of him.

"but i believe in whatever you do, and i'll do anything to see it through" - line from Taylor Swift's "Change". it was added to my workout music tonight. it's funny...i tend to find a line in a song that makes me push through for those last 20 calories burned or another 10 mins. for that, i want to thank daniel for giving me his iPod...wait, i want to thank myself for buying my boy a new iPod, allowing him to give me his old one. tonight's workout music went something like this:

cortez the killer - dmb
dancing nancies - dmb, central park version
don't drink the water- dmb, central park version
believe - yellowcard
only one - yellowcard
view from heaven - yellowcard
change - taylor swift
my life would suck without you - kelly clarkson
believe - yellowcard
believe - yellowcard

lol. yes, some repeats. yes, a weird combination. whatever works.

off to see who's going home on idol.

have i mentioned i adore my camelbak bottle?

PS: i can't WAIT for march 28. seriously.

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock it out - physically and mucially. 2 stupid questions for you (I'm new) - 1. Who is dmb? 2. What will happen on March 28th? Even though I do not know, you have me excited about that date.

    And you have me totally laughing about those Bravo stickers at weight watchers. Hope you got one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come over and say hi after reading your About Me! You collect disney snowglobes? Too cool! I collect music boxes, but some of them have disney snowglobes on top of them. One of my favorite music boxes is the Aristocats one... Everybody wants to be a cat! Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at....

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete